1. Eat dinner before, just in case it’s my last meal of the day.
2. Have some wine before and then following each bite of mystery food.
3. Will act like I have a food allergy. To all yellow casseroles.
4. Eat the turkey/ham, crescent rolls and whatever I brought. I try to bring a veggie so that I have somewhat of a balanced meal.
5. If feeling daring and rash and down right outlandish will go for the green marshmallow, pineapple salad creation. It’s typically a safe one considering all of it’s ingredients came from a can. Then again, it’s green but not a veggie, so “safe” might not be the optimal word.
6. Have a dessert wine in lieu of a dessert dessert. Or rum cake. Rum cake’s safe. It’s rum. Right?
7. Talk and keep moving and after I’ve made the rounds, grab dinner. At Chipotle.
…thus staying food-poison-free this holiday season. Happy happy. Merry merry.